I've only owned my boys for a month now and it was about a few days ago, I decided that it was time to get a girl to add to the resin collection.
For a while, I have had my eyes on the gorgeous Dollove Alice, as I have ordered from the company before and have had nothing but positive feedback from them.
Alice in her goth outfit gray faceup and in her pink outfit with sweet faceup:
But once when I got back to the page, and looked at her listing, my heart sank a little. Her base price is indeed the same as it's always been but it was the cost of her full set that made me reconsider. Sure I could have saved the estimated $420.00+ for a doll with clothing, wig, and more, but I'm a very impatient person. So I jumped onto the DOA forum, and loaded the page over and over, everytime clicking on an ad from doll companies. It was then I came across Alice's Collections. The site had various advertisements from different companies and there were offers that just could not be passed up. Discounts from 25%-30%+ were placed on dolls with values of $300.00+. Looking through Doll Family's advertisements, I found a very adorable 58cm girl, Qixi.
I told myself that I must have this doll! Her price was wonderful and it dropped even further down when the faceup option was subtracted (as I have supplies to do my own faceups with). Two days later, I ended up ordering the doll :D, now I wait as I play the waiting game.
I have began making clothing for the anticipated arrival of the girl. It's a shame that I don't have the proper patterns for making clothes that will fit her with success, so I will have to use one of my boys to model the clothing ~giggle~


No comments:
Post a Comment