>< I haven't wrote anything in a few days and there is so much to write lol.
After posting a topic in the DOA forum regarding using male dolls as a guide for making female clothing, I have decided that I'm just going to wait till my girl gets here to make the clothing. I don't want to spend so much time on a piece of clothing, go to put it on her, and not have it fit her properly. I'll admit, I would be pretty upset about it. Kinda...maybe xD. Instead, I have started making little things, like necklaces, and bracelets, and have even looked up tutorials on how to make dresses and such.
On that note of making things, I have began exploring making furniture >:D Yes! In a period of a day and half, I have made a couch (which reminds me of a loveseat more than a couch as it can only fit 2 BJDs for now, unless I squeeze someone in, then yes it can fit about 3). It was made from: a box, two shoe box bottoms, masking tape, school glue, and two actual pillows with really nice rope like ends. Oh and I used some hot glue, but that was at the end ( I forgot to mention double sided window tape). The cushions are made from a sponge that was cut in half (through the thickness). This is my first couch ever >_> so craftmanship might be crap.
Let me see...
My mother would kill me if she knew I chopped up two of those pillows from my bed set, then again, they belong to me and I'm recycling the materials...
The couch is made with the bottom to open as a storage area, and it was made for the use of SD dolls, that means 58cm dolls+ unless you use it like some kind of daybed for a smaller doll, which is fine. I do plan on making more furniture when I get more cardboard and more hot glue. I only had one stick of glue and had to use it very very sparingly.
Today seemed like a grand day to take pictures of Alex, now with 6 piercings in his right ear (3 studs ans 3 small hoops (whatever you call them) ). Every time I style that wig of his, he looks more and more Jrock xD
All are taken with a HP web camera, so the quality tends to suffer. I've decided once I have enough money, I will get a real camera, unlike the fujifilm 6.3 mega pix I have that works when it wants to.
Alex seems to be my favorite as of late, and I can't help but to feel that Masaru might be feeling neglected. ~Sigh~ I wonder how it will be when the girl arrives?
Now I'm off to make books, or try to and posters xD
The building of my dolls' room is going slowly but surly.
Ciao~




No comments:
Post a Comment