On December 21st 2011, I placed my order with AoD and had read on their site that customers would receive their dolls within 20 days. It is now January 30th 2012, and the most news I heard from this company is my doll would mail out on February 14th. Am I overacting? I say no, there are some very serious reasons as to why I am upset, and here they are:
1). AOD is terrible when it comes to responding to email and/or the message board. I have left them messages and emails and would finally get a reply 4-6 days later. Most of AOD's answers are bothersome, as they are one lines mainly saying, "Dear customer, please do not worry about your order, it is fine." and nothing more. They seem to be like robots, and not actual people; their answers make customers uneasy and not want to trust the company further.
2). AOD Has a nasty habit of not informing their customers that they are on holiday. My recent experience with them was very upsetting as I was wondering why my doll was taking so long and finally found out the answer from another customer who had bought from them.
My Quote:
"I finally received a reply and unfortunately, they did not give me aOf course AOD sent a reply stating that everything's good and I should not worry.
reason as to why I would be receiving my doll so late. What's
disappointing about this is, I read postings from other buyers and found
out that the AOD factory is closed due to holiday. This information is
lacking on the main site but not from a vendor on Ebay? Holiday
announcements should be posted on the main site, right? I am very surprised that the main AOD site announced nothing pertaining to the Spring Festival, and to blindly allow their customers to buy items and wait a very inconsiderate amount of time before hearing an update or any news about their order, or future orders to be made. "
3). The company makes broken promises. They advertised on their site that they will make and ship the doll in 20 days.
"Dear all valued customer,
This doesn't happen, it won't ever happen.Thank you for visiting our shop and thank you for your support!We have updated our shipping time now. So orders made after April 25th, we are able to ship them within 20 business days. In the future, if the order can not be shipped on time, we will refund customer money.If you have any question regarding this, please let us know.
Best regards,
AOD"
4). AOD has poor updates in orders. Since paying, the status of my doll has been "pending" until about 5-6 days later where it changed to "Paid, waiting for shipment". There is no artist for the sculptor slot, nor is there date of shipping, though they told me in the email, February 14 (the message board answer said February 15, so I've no real reason to believe their answers). I'm afraid that they will screw up my order and the will be sent in poor packaging; as I have read from other customers.
My wait continues and my review will be complete when they send me my doll and I receive it. I have little hope for this company and most likely will not order from them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment