Friday, February 3, 2012

AoD (Angel of Dream) Order Report: Follow Up

This is my follow up to the previous journal entry. I hope it helps those who are interested in ordering from AoD.

January 23rd was the date of when I had started the open discussion thread in the AoD message board. It was just yesterday, February 2nd, that the company posted replies to everyone's questions; and instead of looking at the open discussion, they skipped it completely.

Unfortunately for me, my desire for complete satisfaction was robbed, after voicing my concern for my order on February 1st 2012, as AoD gave quite an answer that was of most...vague.

My Question: "Hello. I was just wondering why the estimated shipping date of February 14th is so late? And if that is my shipping date, why hasn't the shipping date info been updated? I also wanted to know, why hasn't AOD posted anything on the site indicating that there was a holiday and that the factory was closed? I placed my order on December 21st 2011, updates and faster responses about my order would have been much more appreciated. Please no single line answers, a professional detailed explanation is wanted. Thank you." 
 AoD's Answer:  "Dear customer, we will ship your order as soon as we work. Sorry for delay."
The company's answer (as posted by them on other customer's posts in the message board), is quite baffling and only makes me question their ability to comprehend. It's possible that they may be aware of their customers being angry/upset, and instead of fixing it, they sprinkle sugar over the problems and hope that the complaints will go away.
They will not.

AoD's Solution:

Some time yesterday/last night, the company decided that it would be a brilliant idea to now post an update about the working time after the past holiday. Instead of doing a quote of this "magnificent" late problem solver, I screen capped it, and posted it here:
(If you can not read the text in the screen shot, please right click the image and choose: view image)


They state on the 8th of February, they will pick back up on the orders. I find this to be highly irritating due to the fact that not just me, but other customers, are waiting an additional 5 days before work starts again. This is a fact of poor time management and sheer laziness, mixed with the incapability to retain the ability of being "professional"; and any professionalism that did exist, no longer shines through due to the fact of poor service along with a building bad reputation.

With this in mind, I'll hold AoD to their word, and all future postings made by me in their message board, will be left open to view. If it comes to it, I will involve the Den of Angels forum, along with the Better Business Bureau and Possibly PayPal, along with Ebay.
I want business to be smooth for both sides, and trust to be grand. If the business can not keep it's word, they've no need to still be in full operation.

February 3rd 2012 12:45pm

1 comment:

  1. Indeed as I stated on the thread and this is SweetSlaughter from AoD forum, it is very irritating when we specifically what we want and yet they don't follow through or they have an excuse not to send something with the order.

    I made my order before the whole spring event started and yet they should had stated that they wouldn't be there to work on things.

    Sadly if I decide to get another boy I will go to another site, one main reason was the price was within what I could afford and yet if I have to I will probably spend more but in the end it will be worth it.

    Sadly they should had not let this slide because it is very walking contradiction and hypocritical of them to say that they are sorry for all delays, which shouldn't even fathom as an excuse, to me I feel cheated and I hate feeling cheated.

    But enough of my rant, I felt the need to reply.

    ReplyDelete