February 20th 2012
I can honestly say I was not expecting to be writing another report about this company, but I guess it couldn't be avoided.
As written before, Angel of Dream for the past couple months, has been nothing but unsatisfactory in service, communication, updates, and etc. As a result of the company now in a silence, an uproar has began in the message boards, customers wondering about their orders that were placed well before my own, and tempers that have steadily been building since the massive copy and paste answers AoD provided. What is the hold up? Have they decided to go on holiday again, or are they working on the orders? Perhaps they are dealing with the possibility of dealing with disputes being opened through Paypal? I know I have recently given in to my inability to give another chance, and have contacted Paypal.
It is true, in my case, 45 days have since passed from the time that I have done my transaction through Paypal, but I still emailed them. I gave ALL information that was in the transaction, and if asked, I'll even provide screen shots, emails, and anything else that will help them to help me. But just because my case is over 45 days and might seem hopeless, there is another site that can help, and they are much more powerful that that of Paypal, The Better Business Bureau.
The BBB, is a government site that helps consumers to shop safely by investigating businesses and such. They mainly deal with disputes in the United States and Australia, but let that not stop you just because of the two countries I named. The BBB will help you to also report businesses in other countries, thus the econsumer.gov site. Report a foreign country business here This is where you can make your complaint about a foreign business you bought goods from and give them further information. Paypal isn't the only way make a dispute, you can always try higher ability places to help you.
As for other places to report? You can use youtube.com, facebook.com (groups, share screen shots, etc.), blogs, art sites, whatever you need to get your word across about companies.
I apologize if this latest blog seems like a rant, I am excited about my new foundings, but at the same time, I am still upset from the fact that AoD has fallen back to silence and left their customers to ponder what's going on. Let's hope something happens, yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment