As stated, the final report for the Angel of Dream company.
After days turned into weeks of still on-going complaints made to Angel of Dream, their silence was finally broken with the arrival of a brown box with an EMS postal sticker sticking to it. A family member for whom I live with, brought the box into the house and called me down, which at the sight of it, my eyes widened. "That is not what I think it is....this can not be what I think it is", now my fingers were ripping at the EMS postal package, reading the contents...From China. I must have looked insane while ripping the cardboard box to ribbons and immediately stopping when I had seen the logo for Angel of Dream.
When did they ship this?! Since February the 2nd, all contact with the company came to a halt, and I for one, was not expecting to receive a doll...so soon. There wasn't an email, there was no update to the order status, nothing indicating that AoD was planning something. But if they were planning to ship the dolls in time, why did they continue to ignore their customers?
What's going on?
I received an email from the company representative named, Alan, which in the email he informed me that the doll had been shipped and that he was sorry that the company had not been in contact with their customers as well as they should have been. He also informed me that they will consider the advice of everyone, and take into consideration that having communication with the buyers will make a better company, ultimately making buyers want to come back for more services. I wrote an email and posted in the AoD message board stating the following:
" Dear Angel of Dream, I must apologize for my ill behavior toward your company, as today, I have received my doll safely in the mail. I was not aware that you indeed had kept your promise to mail her out in time; as the status of the order was never updated. I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused the company, and for any grief. I have also contacted Paypal and the BBB to cancel any disputes that were open. I have left this open so that others may see the mistakes I have made, but also to see that you are capable of keeping your word. But for future reference, I advise that you keep better contact with your customers. It'll be better business and beneficial for your company. -Kesuguya"Once more, I received an email from their representative stating the company is very sorry and they will take greater consideration of how they handle the communication between their company and the customer. And the representative understands that others and I were upset about the current situation, and once more apologized for it.
Was my apology necessary? Perhaps. Some of the actions that I had taken could have possibly been processed more thoroughly before acting upon, but it was some of those actions that unclouded the company's view and helped them to see their customer's feelings better, helped them to recognize the mistakes they were making; hopefully to make them a better company.
I can not say if Angel of Dream will keep their word and do what they said they would do in the future. Will I ever buy from them again? A solid and wise answer is, no. But I can only hope they do what is right, and I can only hope that those who are future customers, don't go through what some of us went through, and for what some are still experiencing.
Next blog: Angel of Dream doll review.
No comments:
Post a Comment